Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:43:19 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Wonko submits p146

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p146.
> [Allowing actions on private fora]

I like the idea, but
- I'm not sure it's a good plan to allow one to retroactively change
  what happened in the game. It might be okay, I'm just concerned
  since I'm hearing that we allow actions that could change history.
- I think I'd prefer it if spoon-discuss were some kind of semi-public
  forum, which allowed optional recognition, as opposed to allowing
  actions in any private forum. If a private forum is any way for
  outsiders to communicate, I could recognize an action that my wife
  verbally told me or that someone emailed me, which seems like a bad
  idea.

--
Peter C.
"Timeline? This is no time to talk about time. We don't have the time!"