Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:54:30 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Weekend Vacation

I'm going to be gone this weekend for the American holiday. Voting
ends Friday night, and I'll be leaving just before then. So I won't
be able to update the Rules until Monday night at the earliest, and
depending on what time I get back, Tuesday may be more likely.

So, there are two options:
If people want to continue playing this weekend, then I'll deputize
someone for the time period to update the rules & roster and
such. (This would require someone to want this position for this
weekend as well.)
If people don't mind waiting until after the weekend, then we'll turn
the clock off until I come back.

If p128 passes, then the clock will turn off all on its own until the
rules get updated. Otherwise, other ministers will have to turn off
their clock keys, although I could turn mine off before I left.

So, what do people want to do?

--
Peter C.
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I