Rainbow Wolfe on Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:07:50 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Tweak Update

Tweak #11 *did* actually get seconded. I forwarded the message to business
after you took note that it had gone to discuss. You even replied to the
additional message at the top. Does this mean forwards are not recognised,
even if they go to business? Although I can see how forwards could cause
much confusion in this manner.

- RW

On 6/10/05, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tweak #11 fails due to only getting 1 Second.
>

> I submit the following tweak and call it Tweak #12:
> {{
> Repeal rule 3 (that isn't in a section).
> }}
>
> (Granted, if DQT wants to destroy the game now e can regardless, and
> if e wants e could just repeal this rule emself. But I figure I'd put
> the Tweak into existence anyway, just in case it helps.)
>
> --
> Peter C.
> "Subtlety is when you move the queen to two spaces from the piece it's
> attacking instead of one."
> -- Me & Jessi

You forget one thing... I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.