eugman on Fri, 20 May 2005 18:48:51 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] The proposasl script does like cards games.

Hmmm seems  to be broken.  I didn't notice it until I tried to start  making a new prop.  Hmmm maybe I should run before wonko hits me with a large fish....

I'm guessing the use of the æ symbol screwed things up.