Alex Truelsen on Fri, 20 May 2005 16:40:03 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p88

Well, if a definition gets shot down and a game of Cards ends in almost no
time, then a "dimship" would appear on the Grid and do nothing until it was
defined. It's not ideal, but hardly threatening anything.

[[BvS]]