Alex Truelsen on Sun, 15 May 2005 21:56:11 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Lots of actions.

On 5/15/05, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First, votes:
> I vote Mrs. Nazi for Nazi.
> I vote Raelus for Death, on the grounds that it looks like BvS is about
> to become a gridmin, and I remember what happened the last time
> somebody tried to run a Grid *and* other Ministries.

While I also voted for Raelus there, I will point out that the Gridmin
position isn't going to get as nasty as before, because I fully intend to
spread out that workload. The fact that I'm also making myself Em-Ay is
(damn well better be) an exception to that rule. I encourage people to help
me out there - if you want to add to the Grid, that's fabulous, but the more
I have to do to track things besides positions and movement, the more likely
a backlog is to develop. Also, it's best for everyone if everyone ends up
with three ministries - good money that way.

[[BvS]]