Rainbow Wolfe on Fri, 13 May 2005 19:05:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63

I agree with BvS. I think it'd be better either played with the current grid
(assuming it passes...) or over the current grid. (As a separate game,
kinda, but interacting with the grid.) btw - all you grammar nazi's where
would the stop go (no puns), inside or outside the brackets?

I'd definitely vote for it if it was combined with the grid - no hurry! :)

- RW