Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 11 May 2005 10:09:35 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] BvS amends p65

>From a quick glance, it seems like the start of an interesting
game. I'd personally rather see more metamanipulation of rules rather
than more subgames at this point, though.

Also, I'd appreciate it if the Prop put someone (perhaps you) in the
Ministry of Forts position, so that the Adept doesn't need to deal
with it until a minister gets elected. (You can, of course, feel free
to still call an election immediately if the prop passes.)

--
Peter C.
"When you personally get an IP address, it's time to let go of the wire."