Alex Truelsen on Mon, 9 May 2005 21:07:51 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Tweak to fix alex's mess. Surprised noone suggested it earlier.

I object to the claim that Raelus broke the system. The system started
broken. If the system was a car, it arrived with no doors and the keys in
the ignition, and he was just the first one to drive off in it.

And this tweak, while it will temporarily fix things, only serves to make
that rule kind of useless... so a fix is forthcoming. Eventually.

[[BvS]]