Daniel Lepage on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:26:08 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] My subgame.

On Apr 29, 2005, at 3.32 PM, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I havn't gotten many comments about the rulebook I submitted. I want to make sure I covered everything which I probably didn't. Well considering my bounty rule actually passed(how the heck did that happen?) I couyld make a bounty to pay for a personal editor of my rules. Oh wait. I don't have any wonks yet.

Also it seems the template needs to be preformatted otherwise all the extra spaces disapear which wasn't what I had intended.

Right now the prop is done properly, it's just that the prop display page spits everything up as HTML, which causes formatting to stop working. Again, fixing this is on my lengthy to do list.

Is anyone concerned about the fact that if a few of the proposals pass we will have soul points, amplitude, awesome points, gennechips and wonksw to keep track of?

We did fine way back when we had Score, Charm, BAC, Stlye, BNS, Entropy, Mischievousness, Size, Speed, and Strength, not to mention complicated inventories with nested objects, dozens of Gnome species, and Speeders with their own stats, inventories, and upgrades.

Well, "fine" probably isn't the right word, because Dave quit. But for a few weeks we were "fine".

That said, perhaps there shouldn't be wonks, since genechips seem to be pretty much the same thing.

If there is any way can make it easier to add the rulebook into the rules if it wins let me know.

There is, but it involves me finishing some scripts. There's not much you can do, AFAIK.

Man, I hate listing all these things as depending on "me finishing some scripts". There are far too many scripts that need finishing out there.

But my last day of classes is the end of next week; after that I should have noticeably more free time.

--
Wonko

"How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?"
	-Charles De Gaulle