eugman on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:32:55 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] My subgame.

I havn't gotten many comments about the rulebook I submitted.  I want to make sure I covered everything which I probably didn't.  Well considering my bounty rule actually passed(how the heck did that happen?)  I couyld make a bounty to pay for a personal editor of my rules. Oh wait. I don't have any wonks yet.

Also it seems the template needs to be preformatted otherwise all the extra spaces disapear which wasn't what I had intended.

Is anyone concerned about the fact that if a few of the proposals pass we will have soul points, amplitude, awesome points, gennechips and wonksw to keep track of?

If there is any way  can make it easier to add the rulebook into the rules if it wins let me know.

Also right now as my proposals say it a minister will recieve a wonk or genechip every week depending on wether the week is even or odd. I think  they should get some compensation for their work.