Daniel Lepage on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:17:56 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS submits p34

On Apr 29, 2005, at 1.01 AM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

BvS has submitted a new proposal, p34.

---------------------------------
Proposal 34/0: Pennies from Heaven!
<snip>

The only thing that worries me is the prospect of keeping a running total of how much Souls are worth. Most will remain 100, but current players could have drastic fluctuations (I gained 33A last nweek from props and voting, increasing my Soul value by 66%).

This will only become useful if either players sell their own souls or current players quit after this passes. At the moment, selling one's own soul is a terrible move because there's no way to get it back (since the Soulless can't claim souls). So a way of regaining oneself would be good.

Also, Pwn and its derivatives should be added to the BDict.

--
Wonko

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live."
  -- Douglas Adams