Alex Truelsen on Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:57:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Proto-prop: Soul Pennies

So the proposal page looks to be down for a little, and I'm going to bed,
but first, this idea for a proposal. I'm not going to be able to check my
e-mail until late tomorrow night (if then), so I figure I'll get this out
here for discussion now, see if someone else can find the major flaws.

Proposal: Pennies from Heaven
{{
Create a rule in the All Things Mystical section of the ruleset:
{{
== The Value of a Soul ==

Souls may have an attribute called Value. The Value of a Soul is expressed
in Soul Pennies, or SP. The Value of a Soul is determined by the following
formulas:

* If the Soul is possessed by its Owner, its Value is equal to 100 plus
twice its Owner's Amplitude.
* If the Soul is Lost, its Value is equal to the last Value it had before it
last became Lost, unless it became Lost before the passing of this rule or
was Bound or Pwned immediately prior to becoming Lost, in which case its
Value is 100.
* If the Soul is Found, its Value is equal to its Value when it became Found
plus 10 per nweek it has been Found.
* If the Soul is Bound, it has no Value.
* If a Soul has been Pwned, its Value is equal to its Value when it became
Pwned.

Any Player may Pwn a Soul they possess at any time. When a Soul is Pwned, it
leaves its Master's possession, loses all attributes, and becomes Pwned; and
its Master recieves a number of SP equal to the Soul's Value. Pwned Souls
remain Pwned for a period of three nweeks, at the end of which they become
Lost. Any Player may take possession of a Pwned Soul by sacrificing a number
of SP equal to the Soul's Value.
}}

Give each Player (300-(100*X))SP, where X is the number of Souls they
possess.

Alter the price of the Amplitude Amplifier to be 10A and 100SP.
Alter the price of the Wad of Ersure to be 4A and 200SP.
Alter the price of the Ward of Replatement to be 8A and 200SP.
Alter the price of the Dawn of the Mangara to be 12A and 200SP.
}}

[[BvS]]