eugman on Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:50:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS amends p28

Well I suppose as long as  there is no way to coerce someone into staying a memeber there is no problem. I meant the former . I must have missed  the part where you took care of that. Everything looks good.  The only quibble left is whether this is a general definition or not. But I really am fine either way. You've got my vote congressperson.