Jimmy Kaplowitz on Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:18:04 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Please vote for.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 09:53:11PM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> You can already do it informally, since you have the power to give
> Amplitude away (I think; I didn't check the rules). As long as you have
> that, you can simply offer Amplitude to whoever will document the past
> for you.

However, that is nonbinding, where a prize donated to a Bounty can't be
withdrawn. Also, multiple players can donate prizes to a Bounty over a
period of time. It does sound useful. Finally, I don't see that Bounties
have to be restricted to requests to "document the past" such as would
be true for the typical Duty; a request to draft a new proposal or
achieve a certain game state would seem to be valid as well.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx