eugman on Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:38:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Please vote for.

I'm planning to make a proposal as soon as we get to nday 1 for fixing a few of the problems in my proposals.

I'll get rid of autoumatically. must have blanked out . Or could redifine it to mean that anything thing that is autuomatically  is just a really cool idea. That'd be funnier.

Also the condition for Blorgleflat needs rule our use in comments; that would be too easy. Could also make it relate to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the universe with Startibartfast instead.

Clear up any ambiguity about the fact that the stuff you win is supposed to come from the vault.

I'm fine if my other two proposals don't pass but there needs to be  reward system for duties and a way to set up a personal duty . So If I want to waste my amplitude to have someone summarize the events every two nweeks I can.

Am I missing anything else?

Also depending on how many of the main three proposals pass I might be submitting a ruleboook for a subgame involving cities.....