Alex Truelsen on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:36:58 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p21

On 4/24/05, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> EugeneMeidinger has submitted a new proposal, p21.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 21/0: New kind of money.
> A Standard Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
> Last modified on nweek 86, nday 7
>
> Add a new rule to section 3:
>
> {{
> == Genechips ==
> Each player has an attribute called eir Genechips, which is an integer
> that is initially 0.

Genechips may not be exchanged for Amplitude but may be trade with other
> players.

So are they a quality like Amplitude or objects we can hold? If they're
objects, how about "Genechips are Game Objects. Players may possess
Genechips or exchange them with other Players. Initially, all Players hold 0
Genechips."?

There exists a Game Document called Genechips collections. A player may
> claim any Genechips earned on this Game Document within one Nweek of having
> earned them or will lose them.

If someone has earned Genechips, wouldn't it be easier if they were just
awarded automatically instead of us having to go out and collect them?

A Genechip is earned for getting a Proposal you own passed with any of the