Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:33:24 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] RainbowWolfe submits p7

I suppose it's meant to do the Congess thing if the rule only affects
one section. If it's a global change then I agree that it's easier to
make it at the source and re-write the rule.I agree I'm not explaining
this too well, I'm having trouble keeping it simple. :)

Rule 0 is put any changes in the rules that affect only that one
section, that way players would be able to find them and delete them
if the rule was repealed.

I suppose I could propose that we could always create Rule 0 and list
any other rules that were amended for that section. That way if that
section was to be deleted it would make keeping the rules tidy much
easier (which is my actual purpose) - it would give players a
reference on what rules may need changing / deleting.

RW