dave on Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:36:02 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Probably working...

How long will it last? Heck, I dunno. But for the nonce, bnomic.org is at least
vaguely functional. Whether any of it is accurate, I can't really vouch for,
but the site and whatnot appear to be at least functional.

Site dumps and backups and such were emailed to Joel yesterday, as a precaution.

While things seem to be working for the nonce, I no longer trust this machine
and will probably move stuff/scrap the hardware/something soon. You might want
to go ahead and move stuff back to Joel's server later on (maybe Joel and I can
work out some sort of offsite backup thing for each other, I dunno).

dave