Martin R Crowther on Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:13:01 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Fw: Color choice

Okay - I'll try again with this. it didn't seem to have reached anyone the first time. (although i think i know why - problem fixed now)

RW

----- Original Message ----- From: cybersanctuary
To: Spoon Discuss
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:31 AM
Subject: Color choice

Each player has a Color, which is either one of the Official Colors, or the string 'Murky Brown' or 'Clear'.

All players are initially Clear.

[cut]

If a player discards a sequence that includes the Color Card whose name matches the player's color, then the prize for discarding is increased by ~30.

I read this mean that every player has a color, and that initially that colour is clear. So, unless there is a way of getting a color that I missed (I haven't read all the text for the cards yet) I'd guess we can choose a colour. Maybe player's color should be "Player's Color" instead?

RW