Daniel Lepage on Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:12:02 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] ObjectListing

In case anyone wants to use it, I threw together a very basic ObjectListing text processor for the wiki. You can see it in action at http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Inventories , where I had it display everyone's Fruits and Bunnies. It basically just parses a list of locations and their contents, and makes links to subpages describing those contents. None of the subpages exist yet. I figured it might be useful for making displays of things like inventories, in a way that's easy to edit just using the wiki.

If I get a chance, I'll try to add some more advanced editing features, maybe a macro for dealing objects at random from one location to another (so that Cards be implemented as one of these).

--
Wonko

It's simple. It's just things with chalk on a board.
     -Helmut Vogel, when asked to explain a physics equation