Daniel Lepage on Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:17:07 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Proposal: Fixing shelving and revisions

On Jan 25, 2005, at 9.57 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

I've submitted the following proposal "Fixing Shelving and revisions"
as p1988/0:

{{
In rule 23, immediately after the sentence {{A Shelved proposal
automatically appears on the next nweek's ballot.}}, add the sentence
{{ It may be revised by the entity that proposed it between then and
the next beginning of a voting period.}}

[[And just to clean up since players aren't the only things that can
propose stuff...]] In rule 19, in the next-to-last paragraph, change
all instances of the word {{Player}} to be {{Entity}}.
}}

Sorry about this. We're having some trouble that I believe is caused by some more powerful spam filters recently installed on nomic.net, combined with some DNS changes at bnomic.org. This is why the automails aren't coming through.

It'll be working again soon.

--
Wonko

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
     -Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)