Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:10:34 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Zarpint amends p1983

Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Peter, can you use Executive Tidiness to clear that up? Maybe
> change it to "and otherwise a Jet Hits the specified Cube".
> (That should be covered under r257.)

Well, "error in content" sounds to me like it covers just about
anything... I'll make the Executive Tidiness change if it passes, but
someone may object to it, since I certainly at least read it at first
that both possibilities could occur, and that's the form it was voted
on.

--
Peter C.
"There are less differences of opinion when no one can come up with one."