Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:31:37 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Peter tries to Scam

Dan Schmidt <tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Too late. Zarpint tried did this a few nweeks earlier
> and it didn't work. Nowhere in the rules does it say
> that making 1000 points or changing rules are actions.

Well, those reasonings make sense (and I expected that someone had
tried this before), but then my question would be: why does r393
("Players may not change the game state.") exist, whereas I don't see
a similar restriction for other Game Objects?

At the very least, I do have a Society, which may come in useful at
some point.

--
Peter C.
"Because IP only guarantees best effort delivery, loss of a carrier