Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:55:47 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] "Typical" nweek schedule on Wiki

I wanted to make sure I really understood how an nweek worked,
especially as it looks like I'll be the GM and Chair for the next few
ones. Since this seemed like something that new players ought to know,
I added it to the "New Player's Guide" on the Wiki.

<http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/New_20Player_27s_20Guide>
Under "Playing the Game", under "Time".

I'd appreciate feedback and comments to reassure me that I do in fact
have an idea what might be going on around here. :)

If anything's vague (or outright wrong), feel free to change it, but
please let me know since I want to know how this thing works.

Thank you.

--
Peter C.
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and