Phil Ulrich on Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:01:04 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] sentient pet rocks

Offhand, I'd say we just got our faces pet rocked off. Four nweeks till I can throw the rocks in the Vat. Two nweeks for ANPU.

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal