Daniel Lepage on Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:17:44 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Zarpint submits p1962

On Dec 8, 2004, at 3.48 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Zarpint has submitted a new proposal, p1962.

---------------------------------
Proposal 1962/0: Negative Voting
A Standard Proposal by Zarpint
Last modified on nweek 74, nday 3

Add the following rule:

{{__Negative Voting__
Chutzpah: 3
Every time a player votes "NO" on a proposal e did not propose, e receives 5 points.
}}

[[This is to encourage people to think through the obvious consequences of proposals before making or voting on them.]]

Seems to me this would make it in my best interests to vote against everything anyone else proposed.

--
Wonko

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
      -Churchill