Daniel Lepage on Sat, 4 Dec 2004 17:19:08 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Seals

On Dec 4, 2004, at 5.13 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 05:03:22PM -0500, Daniel Lepage wrote:
Not knowing which order you've attempted to reserve these in, I'm gonna
have to say you fail, since each Ministry gets only one seal, and I
have no way of determining which one you reserved first.

Where does r1906 specify that each Ministry only gets one seal? I
reserved all those simultaneously, and at the time I reserved
them, the Meta-Ministry had not reserved a seal.

You also took infinitely many actions, which is illegal by r1896. And you attempted to reserve seals such as "the", which are in common usage. That's illegal by r1906.

Oh, and the Ministry of the Roster is also your Ministry, so your Ministry has reserved a Seal already.

--
Wonko

"This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs, but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context" -David Moser, quoted by Douglas Hofstadter in his "Metamagical Themas" column in the January 1981 "Scientific American"