Daniel Lepage on Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:03:21 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Seals

On Dec 4, 2004, at 4.00 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 11:45:28PM -0500, Daniel Lepage wrote:

On Dec 1, 2004, at 3.02 AM, Phil Ulrich wrote:

As Minister of Change, I reserve every single ASCII character
(including non-printing ones like the bell and null, and the space)
for the Ministry of Change. As such, any game document not by
MiniChange that includes any ASCII character is Null and Void. This
includes the entire set of rules, because all rules are Game
Documents, according to r11. This even includes the (still unnumbered)
rule regarding Seals.

Nobody seems to be in charge of Seals, so I guess it falls to the
Ministry of Arcana to recognize this.

You didn't specify the order of the characters, so I'll assume you
meant in the standard ASCII ordering.

 From now on, any Game Document containing the set of all ASCII
characters in numerical order (including the non-printing ones) is Null
and Void unless published by the Minister of Change.

Okay, citing this as precedent, I reserve, separately and
individually, any combination of any finite number of any ASCII
characters, in any order, for the Meta-Ministry.

Not knowing which order you've attempted to reserve these in, I'm gonna have to say you fail, since each Ministry gets only one seal, and I have no way of determining which one you reserved first.

--
Wonko

& ) . . /