Daniel Lepage on Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:02:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Roster update for nweek 72

Fortunately, I did sit down with the formula after getting all that tildex last nweek :)

As of this nweek, the tildex cap is W+2(W-P) is 100000 + 2(100000 - 9950) = 280100~ - the maximum has nearly tripled.

100000~ existed at the beginning of this nweek, and up to 280100~ can exist, so 180100~ can be created. Plus I think the Basin automatically destroys tildex given to it, such as watering costs, etc.

BTW, everybody remember to pay your taxes (Zarpint's society is now affected by taxation laws :P ).

--
Wonko