Jake Eakle on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:36:35 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] harvest time food fight!

I throw all extant tomatoes at all Players excepting myself, Wonko, Phil,
the Pusher Robot, SkArcher, norinel, and rodney 10 times.

A brief explanation: these are the fine folk which i believe currently hold
rotary exchanges. Because a little something like a stain won't bother a
strangelhold on the ~ market such as wonko held last nweek, i figure a
healthy dose of REs is necessary...