Jeremy Cook on Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:02:11 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Comments on Props

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 01:42:37PM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2004, at 1.28 PM, wonko@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Proposal 1925/0: untitled                                    :   Shelve
>
> So I'm allowed to suddenly possess any object? Including, for example,
> you and your vines?

No. Where are you getting that from p1925? Unless a Rule says you can,
you are not allowed to just take possession of any object. The prop says
that players are capable of possessing any object, e.g., they can
receive any object in a legal transfer. "capable of possessing" is
different than "may at any time possess".

Zarpint