Phil Ulrich on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:49:06 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Ministry Reforms

I'm all for combining the ministries. The Ministry ex Miscellanea, or MiniMisc?

the Twiddler
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal