Araltaln on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:58:39 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Sweet Zombie Jesus on a Pogo Stick.

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:38:52 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wow.... I go away for a few hours and suddenly there are 30 messages
> waiting....
>
> Ok, here are answers and responses to everything that's tried to happen:
>
> 1) The Proposal Mixup

> 'Home is where you hang your hat' is p1918; 'Down to Brass Tax' is
> p1919 and the other props are numbered one higher than the tracker
> seems to think. Thanks for resubmitting 1920 - that'll keep new numbers
> straight until I have time (probably tomorrow) to fix the prop records.
> And the software. Damn.

Actually.. I managed to smash another proposal within the hour.. so
there's still a bit more of a mess than that.

p1918 Home is where you hang your hat (smashed, resubmitted as 1920)
p1919 Down to Brass Tax (currently 1918)
p1920 Sauce (currently 1919)
p1921 Making Tomatoes Finite (smashed.)
p1922 The Drunk (currently 1921)
p1923 Pay for your piece (currently 1922)

I'll submit a blank prop to get the numbers after that right again, though.

> 4) Other proposals
>
> Araltaln's first prop probably wasn't meant to be a "New Rule". Also,
> its first statement looks more like a statement of fact than an action
> to take, so I would guess it has no effect. Nice Voidism, though.

A good point, I'll fix it when things are sorted out.

> Araltaln's second prop is clever, but I hate Cinquains in the rules and
> will probably vote against it.

Don't blame me, it's hard to write about Pieces and their moves in void form.

--Araltaln