Jake Eakle on Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:18:49 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p1914/0

Seems fine to me, but for the following syntactical errors that i hereby
save you from having to Recctify later. First of all:

>To Audit
> another player, a player must include in the Action the number of Tildex that
> the player in question should have paid. If X is the number of Tildex that
> should have been paid,

I assume that the X refers to the actual number, not the number stated by
the auditor. A more efficient and less confusing wording would be:

To audit another player, a player must include in the Action a number X. If
X is the number of tildex the audited player should have paid..

Perhaps a penalty for false audits should be added too?

Also 5*X is unnecessary, especially when you have 2X/3 just before. I don't
think i've seen asterisks as times symbols used in the nomic before..

There, now i've been really annoying and nitpicky. woo