Jake Eakle on Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:11:31 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1912/0

In that case, would it not be beneficial to add a general rule that excludes
any such explanatory text (outside the 'standard delimiters' i suppose) from
the text of any prop for all purposes? That not only gets rid of the
inherent confusion with the Poetic Forms, but also clears the way for any
future props that might refer to the text of props. If this doesn't meet
with overwhelming dissent, i'll prolly prop it pretty soon..

personman