Daniel Lepage on Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:20:04 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Back in business

And we're back!

Here's what's happened since the last recognizer:

Zarpint discarded Grab Bag and Syn, but was not allowed to discard Ack, having already discarded the requisite two cards for YSHTMF.
Zarpint played Jackpot!

Zarpint resubmitted "Technological Go" and "Python Enterprises"; along with "Card balancing act" these are p1899, p1900, and p1901 respectively.

TPR drew Petty Theft.
So did Norinel (+2 points for Investment).

It is now nweek 68, nday 5.

--
Wonko

In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that happened in politics or religion.
      -Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP Keynote Address