Glotmorf on Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:39:19 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 67 Ballot

On 9 Aug 2004 at 10:20, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:

> I hereby designate the form at
> http://www.nomic.net/~wonko/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/VoteOnProps to be a
> public forum for the purposes of casting votes. I'm pretty sure it
> works perfectly; if you have any trouble let me know and I'll fix
> anything that doesn't work. Also, feature suggestions are welcome
> (it's pretty spartan right now).

Well, I've got one...I miss the opportunity to comment on the
proposals.  Perhaps if some sort of comment function can be
attached to each item...?

And when people submit votes, are they going to be echoed on
s-b, or have we now gone to full confidential voting?

Other than that, looks cool.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt