Daniel Lepage on Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:00:34 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Checkpointly Recognizer

On Aug 5, 2004, at 2.11 AM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 01:34:58AM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:
Props:
Legacy Cards -- Looting the Corpse is Proposal1894
Shenanigans is Proposal1895

Zarpint referred to "Python Enterprises" as a proto-prop... is this
intended to be a submitted proposal, or not?

No. The way we've been using the term, to proto-propose means to put
forth an idea or outline of a proposal for comments; it's not an Action.

That's what I figured, but you did send it to spoon-business using standard prop delimiters...

Cards:
Zarpint draws Syn.
Rob draws Petty Theft.
TPR draws Your Spoo Has Too Much Fleem.
Araltaln draws Petty Theft.

I play Syn. I play Ack. I get 10 points for this use of the loopback
interface. I transfer all my cards to myself 2^32 times.

Um... no you don't, for two reasons.

First of all, you drew. r1728: "If a player has not yet played a card during a given nweek, e may Draw an additional card from the Deck. A player who does this may not play any cards for the rest of the nweek. "

Second of all, you can't play two cards in one checking period. r1728 " Each player may, no more than once per checkpoint, Play a card from eir hand."

--
Wonko

"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever"
     -Anonymous