glotmorf on Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:52:25 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] SB reply-to

On 1 Aug 2004 at 16:43, Phil Ulrich wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, why is the spoon-business reply-to header set to
> spoon-discuss?  That's why my ministerial votes wound up on the wrong
> forum, I just hit reply to Zarpint's list of ministers without noticing
> where it was going.

Mostly so that, because spoon-business is for official game actions, things are only posted to
it as a deliberate act.  Partly because most of the dialogue that results from spoon-business
is of the discussion variety rather than the action variety.

						Glotmorf