Rob Speer on Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:40:06 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 65 RESULTS

I'm vaguely following what's going on, but I'd like to wait until after the
Apocalypse to put a lot of effort into it. So someone help clear up where we
are now: is this the closest we'll get to a fresh game? Are the current rules
still in the place I'd expect to find them, or have we moved to a Wiki, or are
we considering moving to a Wiki but haven't yet?

--
Rob Speer