athena on Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:13:07 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Whoops, new recognizer.

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 09:48:19AM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2004, at 1.36 AM, athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >>Zarpint changes philosophy (this'll happen at the next checkpoint,
> >>tomorrow evening).
> >
> >Well, actually, it happened when I posted it to a public forum, under
> >r17.
> >I've updated the Roster.
>
> No, when you posted to the public forum, you "declared your intention
> to change Philosophy", as per 1252. It doesn't let you change it
> outright, you can only declare that you want to. Then it happens next
> checkpoint.

Yeah, you're right.

> >>Zarpint, you mentioned Araltaln gaining 1 style... where did that come
> >>from?
> >
> >Araltaln gained 1 style from changing Gender last nweek under r295.
> >It's
> >been updated.
>
> Ah, ok. I can add that to the roster at bnomic.org/static/roster.html,
> but perhaps there's no longer any need to keep that up. (which would be
> nice - it's kind of hard to make sweeping changes to)
>
> The proposals are up to date on bnomic.org/static/props.html, btw.

There's no need to keep track of the Roster twice... it's then confusing
which of them is official. You're welcome to keep track of them officially
if you want, but you deputized them to me, so I thought I was doing it.

Ditto for props, though next nweek we can just use the automated system.

Zarpint