Craig on Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:32:17 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: Philosophies

>> > My only question now is, "What if something important is not updated
>> > before a deadline?" How do we handle this?
>>
>> We let the Clock keep going, and avoid making deadlines that will ruin
the game if something's out of date.

>A deadline for voting is such a deadline, and it is necessarily
>existent.

Either that, or we announce that votes begin when the proposal is posted,
and if you don't vote within an nweek your vote doesn't count.

 - Teucer

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx