Daniel Peter Lepage on Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:57:36 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: Philosophies

Zarpint wrote:

> My only question now is, "What if something important is not updated
> before a deadline?" How do we handle this?

We let the Clock keep going, and avoid making deadlines that will ruin the game if something's out of date.

We could also use the Backup Duty from my ruleset on the Wiki as a means of taking over Public Displays and correcting them if somebody drops the ball.

--
Wonko