SkArcher on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:14:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Proto-Prop

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:40:20 -0400, Craig <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not entirely sure we *need* recognition.

When using a Wiki, it can be updated by whoever is passing to reflect the current gamestate. The wording here is important - the Wiki is merely a representation of the Gamestate, not the Gamestate itself. Because the Gamestate has, as you might call it, an ethereal existence, it can (and does) exist independently of the representation of itself.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who keps a record of what is going on in game.

I think it is possible to do away with recognition entirely. I shall attempt this.

--
 SkArcher