Daniel Lepage on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:00:07 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Proto-Prop

On Jul 13, 2004, at 9.56 PM, athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The Pause is now 4. Before the Pause reaches 5, I will propose the
following. If you see anything at all that won't work, please tell me.

Wonko, you mentioned a clock program. Can you put it up?

Oops, sorry. It's already up, and has been for a while. It ran through nweek 65 and turned itself off, and now reads w1.3. I just forgot to link it.

I'll link to it from the FrontPage.

The Proposal Manager seems to be working; I'll turn off my privacy locks soon. BTW, any players who haven't got wiki logins should probably get them, as the PropMan uses them to determine who's submitting. Just go to the wiki (< http://www.nomic.net/~wonko/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/>) and click 'login' in the upper right-hand corner.

--
Wonko

"This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs, but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked [sic] from context" (David Moser, quoted by Douglas Hofstadter in his "Metamagical Themas" column in the January 1981 "Scientific American")