athena on Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:56:24 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: Proto-Prop

The Pause is now 4. Before the Pause reaches 5, I will propose the
following. If you see anything at all that won't work, please tell me.

Wonko, you mentioned a clock program. Can you put it up?

Joel, I can't send the actual ruleset through, because it's 52 KB and
the limit is 40. Can you change the limit for the next day?

{{__Zarpint's Refresh Proposal__

Set the ruleset to the following:

<the ruleset would go here>

[[This is what's currently on the Wiki. It's based on Teucer's ruleset
with minor tidying. As Teucer said, it keeps the essentials of the game
without tying it to B Nomic. Note the addition to the precedence rule.]]

Set the Players of C Nomic to the most recently recognized list of
Players of B Nomic, with each Player's email address the most recent
email address e used in B Nomic.

Make spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx a Public Forum.

Make spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx a Private Forum.

Set the Wages for all Ministries to 25.

Give the Player known as Zarpint the Incomplete all Ministries.
[[Please take some of them!]

Set the Calendar to 1-1-1 [[Happy new Nyear!]]

When the Procedure ends, make it so that no Player is recognizing an
Emergency, and delete everything from the gamestate except the above
ruleset, Players, Calendar, Ministries, Wages, Fora, and anything else
that exists according to the above ruleset.

}}

Zarpint