Daniel Lepage on Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:09:07 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: Thoughts toward a universal Nomic calendar

On Apr 11, 2004, at 1:13 PM, Zarpint wrote:

Fall. Preferring 'Autumn' to 'Fall' is like preferring emacs to vi.

I've never really done anything with vi... what does it do that emacs doesn't?

On a completely unrelated note, is it possible to disable the addition of "[spoon-discuss]" to the subject of every message?

And on another unrelated note, I preemptively welcome Aquarion to the game. I like your season names, too.

--
Wonko

Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250
     -Harper's Index, October 1989