Craig on Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:47:41 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Wouldn't that be interesting...

>I Apply for membership in UNSEEN.

I believe this means we have not one but two pending memberships out there.
(BvS applied right after we filled up our automatic acceptances).

This means that unless we change our charter (which we might), one more
player in the game and BvS will be a member. Three more after that and Wonko
will be also.

But we could also alter our charter to let you two in. We'll have to discuss
that on the mailing list.