Daniel Lepage on Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:12:25 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 61 BALLOT

On Apr 7, 2004, at 10:58 PM, Zarpint wrote:
Proposal 1838/0: We love Rob (Zarpint)

SHELVE (I'd like to get in on this, if ya don't mind.)

Voice, AFAIK you are still a Player. What do you mean, "get in
on this"?

E was a player long ago; I think it was before you joined. E then left. And came back. And left again. And came back again. I think he's complaining because it is kind of unfair to give Rob all his old attributes back without doing the same for The Voice.

It's actually easier to give the Voice back eir attributes, as e's a player... likewise, it would be much easier to do the same with Rob if e rejoined as a newbie first (see my comments on this proposal, in my votes)

--
Wonko